We are closely monitoring the spread of COVID-19 and are following guidance from appropriate government health organizations. We have instituted restrictions on domestic and international business travel as well as for large meetings and events. In addition, we have mandatory work-from-home guidelines for potentially impacted colleagues. WTW has thorough processes in place around Business Continuity and Incident Management, which have now been activated.
While no contingency plan can eliminate all risk of temporary service interruption, we continually assess and update our plans to mitigate all reasonable risk. In the event of any public health concern that may potentially lead to a high rate of colleague absence, WTW will focus available resources on business processes that directly support client needs.
Specific measures we have activated include:
- Travel restrictions on domestic and international business travel
- Guidelines for large meetings and business events, and the encouragement of more virtual meetings
- Work-from-home guidelines for colleagues with potential risk exposure
- Controls to limit office access, where necessary
- Split team operations and remote working arrangements
- Enhanced cleaning regimes
- Ongoing review of recovery plans
We will continue to monitor the situation and make adjustments as appropriate. We appreciate your support as we navigate this uncertain time.