The Willis Towers Watson Group has a number of UK regulated entities. This page provides relevant information and public disclosures applicable to these entities. Further information is published in the annual report and accounts for the respective entities.
If you have a complaint about a service provided by Willis Towers Watson you can contact your usual contact. Alternatively, you can contact the Compliance department of the relevant entity:
- Private Medicine Intermediaries Limited: email@example.com
- Towers Watson Investment Management Limited: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Towers Watson Limited: email@example.com
- Willis Limited: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Willis Towers Watson Securities Europe Limited: Andrew.Arginovski@WillisTowersWatson.com
For complaints relating to pension administration services provided by Willis Towers Watson, please contact your Pension Scheme Administrator for details of their Internal Dispute Resolution Procedure (IDRP) or contact: TAS Customer Services.
Corporate Governance Statement
In 2019 the Boards of Directors of Willis Limited and Towers Watson Limited adopted the Wates Principles of Corporate Governance for Large Private Companies as the Companies’ primary codes of corporate governance. Both Boards also operate within a wider corporate governance framework (the Willis Towers Watson Subsidiary Governance Guidelines) for the subsidiaries of their ultimate parent company, Willis Towers Watson plc.
Gender Pay Gap
- Read our latest Gender Pay Gap report.
Legal Entity Information and Regulatory Status
- Towers Watson Investment Management Limited – 51 Lime Street, London, EC3M 7DQ. Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (ref. 446740).
- Towers Watson Limited – Watson House, London Road, Reigate, Surrey, RH2 9PQ. Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (ref.432886).
- Willis Limited - 51 Lime Street, London, EC3M 7DQ. Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (ref. 310186).
- Willis Towers Watson Securities Europe Limited - 51 Lime Street, London, EC3M 7DQ. Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (ref. 2908053).
Modern Slavery Act
- Download our Modern Slavery Act Transparency Statements.
Order Execution Reporting
Pillar III Disclosures
- Towers Watson Limited
- Towers Watson Investment Management Limited - The TWIM Pillar 3 disclosure is available by email request from TWIM.Investors.UK@towerswatson.com
- Willis Towers Watson Securities Europe Limited
Shareholder Rights Directive (EU) 2017/828 (“SRD II”)
TWIM & TWL
The Shareholders Rights Directive II (SRD II) includes a requirement for asset managers who invest in shares traded on regulated markets to disclose and make publicly available their policies on how they engage with the companies they invest in and how their strategies create long-term value. In respect of our compliance with SRD II, we highlight our Sustainable Investment Policy and UK Stewardship Code statement. TWIM & TWL either invest in funds and/or outsource the investment management to external asset managers. As a result, the firms do not vote or engage with investee companies directly but uses its influence where appropriate. Willis Towers Watson believes that its adherence to the Sustainable Investment Policy and Code meets the objectives of the SRD II’s Engagement Policy as they work towards the same goals.
TWIMI as a management company to alternative investment funds (“AIFs”) delegates portfolio management services to underlying portfolio managers (i.e. Delegates), all of which are domiciled, authorised and regulated outside of Ireland. A number of the portfolio managers are based in the UK and are required by the Financial Conduct Authority (“FCA”) to comply with SRD II. TWIMI also appoints portfolio managers from non-EU Member States. TWIMI ensures that its Delegates have implemented appropriate processes and controls to comply with the SRD II Rules where these apply. TWIMI oversees the implementation of the SRD Rules by its Delegates as part of its ongoing oversight and monitoring.