YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE CONSTITUTES YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS, YOU SHOULD IMMEDIATELY DISCONTINUE YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE.
- Limitations on Use. The content on this website is for personal use only and not for commercial exploitation. You may use this site for your own personal use or your organization’s internal use only. You may not decompile, reverse-engineer, disassemble, rent, lease, loan, sell, sublicense or create derivative works from the website or the content. Nor may you use any network monitoring or discovery software to determine the site architecture, or extract information about usage or users. You may not use any robot, spider, or other automatic or manual device or process to monitor or copy the website or the content without Willis Towers Watson’s prior written permission. You may not print, download, copy, modify, reproduce, republish, distribute, display, or transmit for commercial, nonprofit or public purposes all or any portion of the website, except to the extent permitted above. You may not use or otherwise export or re-export the website or any portion thereof, the content or any software available on or through the website in violation of the export control laws and regulations of the United States of America. Any unauthorized use of the website or the content is prohibited.
- Not Professional Advice. The website and the content do not constitute accounting, broking, consulting, investment, insurance, legal, tax or any other type of professional advice, and should be used only in conjunction with the services of a Willis Towers Watson consultant and any other appropriate professional advisors who have full knowledge of the user’s situation. The accuracy, completeness, adequacy or currency of the website or the content is not warranted or guaranteed. Your use of the content, the website or materials linked from the website is at your own risk.
- Product and Service Availability. Some products and services described in this website may not be
available in all jurisdictions. The services and products described and information provided through this
website are not directed to and are not intended for distribution to, or use by, any person or entity in any
- Where such distribution or use would be contrary to law, rule or regulation (“laws”), or that would subject Willis Towers Watson to any registration requirement within such jurisdiction; or
- Where Willis Towers Watson is not authorized to provide such information, products or services.
Persons who access this website are deemed to do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with all applicable laws. Materials from this website may be subject to controls imposed by the United States or other jurisdiction, and may not be exported to any jurisdiction or to anyone prohibited by law. Willis Towers Watson expressly prohibits the downloading or exporting of material from this website in violation of the laws of any applicable jurisdiction, including U.S. export laws. By downloading material from this website, you warrant that you are doing so in full compliance with the laws of the United States and your resident jurisdiction.
- Intellectual Property Rig