Our experts discuss the employee experience from all angles – including work, wellbeing and communications – and how to create a culture where employees can engage and thrive.
From Melbourne to Tokyo, New Delhi to Jakarta, our thought leaders connect from their own living rooms, studies or newly reopened office spaces to reflect on the new normal for workforces across the region, and what this means for the employee experience (EX).
Listen in on these conversations as we explore EX from all dimensions, including:
- The moments that matter and what high-performing organisations do well
- Managing times of crisis, transformation and change
- Navigating work redesign and the future of work
- Prioritising employee health and wellbeing
- The growing importance of financial wellbeing
- Using personalised online modellers to plan your financial future
- Flexible work, employee benefits and the role of leadership
- The impact of the new normal on inclusion & diversity
Watch all of the videos in the main player or visit the links above to find out more about each conversation.