The Willis Towers Watson Training Academy Programme 2021 is now open for registration.
These free-to-attend hour-long workshops, covering both topical and foundation subjects, will help risk and insurance professionals to not only think about risk differently but also offer practical steps to implement back into the business.
The Academy webinars offer CPD points to the participants and are open to all organisations, whether a Willis Towers Watson client or not.
New to 2021:
- Business continuity in challenging times
- Directors’ & Officers’ liability insurance – the new world
- Health and safety risk - best practice for management
And back by popular demand:
- Commercial contracts (2 x 1 hour sessions)
- Fundamentals of insurance (4 x 1 hour sessions)
- Risk registers and how to create a sustainable risk management framework
- Psychological health and safety in the workplace: Managing psychosocial risks
- Understanding cyber – risk and insurance (2 x 1 hour sessions)
To view the programme and register, please visit our event site.